Saturday, July 27, 2013

Weekly Deals

So I am at Fry's tonight wanting to get a couple gallons of milk to make yogurt.  And as I am looking at their half gallons for $1.56,  I am thinking "Is this the best deal out there for the week???????" And so I spend then next 10 minutes searching the web on my phone to find a gonga deal at walgreens,  So I go to walgreens only to see the deal isn't there :( So on my way home, milkless, I think I really need to come up with a way to solve this problem so I will know ahead of time.  Once home and after switching over the laundry I get on the computer and instinctively pull up facebook, then I remember what I was on the computer for and at that point is when I created the above document :) 

So I plan (plan is the key word here ) to print off a bunch of these and have them on the kitchen fridge and every Tuesday jot down the store and price of the best deal around town for these shopping staples.  I hope this blesses you in your crazy life :)  You can download the PDF through this link.
Deals of the Week

1 comment:

  1. Sydneyheadshotsandportraits helps you get Professional Headshots in 3 easy steps.
    https://www.sydneyheadshotsandportraits.com.au/corporate-headshots-sydney.html
    Address: 9 Keriba Street, The Ponds 2769, Australia
    Phone No : 0425 228 815

    ReplyDelete