Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fun Days

During school one day last week, my daughter, Faith Anne, suggested that we have a fun activity to do everyday but we can only do it if everyone has their chores and school is done.  If not, then we can't do the activity.  I thought that was such a good idea that as soon as school was out I hit Pinterest searching for fun things for the kids to do and came up with a months worth of fun kid activities.  Above is the calendar for August that you can print or you can download it from here.  Then on the days that you don't know how to make the activity go over to my Pinterest board Fun Kid Ideas and find the activity.  Also make sure to follow that board so that you can see any new activities I add :)I hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Sydneyheadshotsandportraits helps you get Professional Headshots in 3 easy steps.
    https://www.sydneyheadshotsandportraits.com.au/corporate-headshots-sydney.html
    Address: 9 Keriba Street, The Ponds 2769, Australia
    Phone No : 0425 228 815

    ReplyDelete