Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 33 Mommy!!!!

I had a nice birthday this year. Terri, Jed, Anne Marie, Mom, Danielle and Logan came to visit on Saturday. I received my first "you're a great daughter-in-law" card. That was a great milestone to pass on my birthday. We had a really nice time relaxing and visiting.

On Tuesday, Dave and the girls made me a really cute cake and we had pizza and the girls got to go to the store and pick out presents for me. It was really neat to see what they thought I would like. Faith Anne picked out this really cool red leather picture frame with weathered conchos that say MOTHER. Emily picked out a nice coffee mug in honor of our coffee drinking moments and Tyler picked out a teddy bear so I would have one to cuddle with at night when my other teddy bear is working.
Well this is the first time I have seen the pictures from my phone on the computer and they

Sorry the pictures are so small. I took them on my phone.

Tyler enjoying the frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment