Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Couponing


Now that Febuary has pretty much come to an end ( can you believe we are already down 2 months this year!!!!) I wanted to see how well I did in my coupon expenditures. The outcome.....Total we should have spent - $1013 and the total we actually spent was - $415. That is a savings of 59%. Or an average of $103 a week. Plus I still have 5 - $3.00 Dayton coupons for Fry's to redeem in March. Not bad for a family of six. Especially since I am still learning the ins and outs of this whole coupon thing.
My goals for March is to stick to stockpiling Free to 80% savings. To use what we have unless we Need something. To try to keep from impulse coupon buying. To only have spent $250 and to have tithed our full 10%. We only Tithed $250 this month and should have Tithed $300ish. And this was a low income month for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment