Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

This Christmas Eve we were going to go to the Candle light service at St. Paul's but Faith Anne had a fever so we decided we should keep our sickness to ourselves and just do the presents and christmas lights. The kids got mommymade pjs and a doll. The were so excited about the gifts. It really make all the work worth it.


Tyler said I want the big pretty green one. Luckily that was his.



Okay I just love that foot. How cute is that? Here I will answer it SO CUTE!!!!!


After opening the pjs the kids had their baths and then we let them open one more gift. Oh btw, the reason there aren't anyother gifts under the tree was because being the procrstinator that I am and with all I was doing I hadn't wrapped any presents until that night and most of them were after the kids went to bed. Never again I say.








Their cute mommymade dollies that fit their personalities. After opening their dolls we loaded up into the preheated car, thank you daddy, and went looking at lights. Then back home to bed so Santa could come, and mommy could have a wrap party all night long and I am not talking
weecky weecky rap party either. lol




Emily sleeping with her new friend.











1 comment: