Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a day

I have to say today ended much better then it started. It all started last night when I couldn't fall asleep. I think preganancy has given me insomnia. Anyhow, the last I remember it was midnight and my mind was still going. Next thing I know Emi bear was waking me up at 6 telling me she is hungry. Needless to say I woke up grumpy and not happy to be awake. Then as I am making breakfast I think "It's Saturday morning. We should go yard selling and see if we can find any deals on baby stuff." So off we set after breakfast to go yard selling. And did I find baby stuff! I was able to get an exersaucer for $5 and a school desk for $5, a $200 dressing table for the baby for $40 and four little wooden chairs for $ 4 a piece, then I found a crib for $5. The crib will need sanding and paint but it is a beautiful crib. I will post before and after pictures after I am done. I also got an huge corner computer desk and swivel chair for $30.

Through all of our yard selling I was also able to set up a play date for the kids this Wednesday with another Christian home schooling family in town. Which I am really excited about. Their girls and mine really got along well. I have finished my day by putting the computer desk together and all kids falling asleep really easily. Praise God! Now it is time for me to get in bed so I can have the energy to fold laundry and get school ready for the week tomorrow. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment